In times like the current pandemic, health care for the little one is imperative. Apart from keeping nutrition intake in check, exercise activities are also vital to staying in. Apart from being good for the little one's fitness, this exercise can help dispel boredom with the little one.
Child sports idea of a pandemic Even if you can't do as freely as you used to, you can still have your own indoor sports activities. Here's the idea of children's sports at home: 1. gymnastics Moderate, enjoyable, and habitable exercise at home is gymnastics. You can use animated accompanist music to stimulate your child. For more direct attention to gymnastics, you can also use a guide from a youtube video.
2. dance In addition to gymnastics, you can also invite the little one to do physical activity through dancing. Play the little one's favorite song to excite his spirits and perform animated movements. Dancing can be one of the physical activities that makes it even more bearable for a child to become addicted to.
3. Jump rope During the pandemic, it was better to select simple sports activities. One of them is jumping rope. You can take the little one with you and jump the rope and count. This game will be both fun and healthy for the child.
4. Fetch throwing There are many types of exercise that you can actually try at home. One of them is a catch. These activities may be simple but not bad for training a child's physical strength. You can invite your children to play catch throwing in the yard.
5. Playing at the hula hoop The next option of seemingly no less fun sports is hula hoop. You can take the little one playing at a hula hoop together. The game will surely be fun and make children feel less bored at home.
6. badminton One of the children's sports choices during the pandemic that too should not be missed is badminton. You could invite the child to play badminton in the yard. This activity of exercise can be beneficial in the young's motor activities and can train children to focus more.
Child sports tips during pandemics
Taking children to exercise is often a challenge. Especially at this time of the pandemic. Here are some tips for children's exercise that parents can try. 1. Choose a simple one You don't have to do hard, hard sports. Choose a simple type of exercise. Simple movements and activities will stimulate the children's desire to exercise.
2. Do it the fun way Sporting activities should be done in a pleasant way. Make kids' sports moves fun and make kids laugh. Do not make exercise a burden but make it an activity that makes the little one happy.
3. Play favorite song It will be much more effective if athletic activity is accompanied by a child's favorite song. Playing a child's favorite song will lift his spirits during sports. An exciting and cheerful atmosphere will be created immediately after a child's favorite song is heard. It also makes children less easily bored.
4. Create a playful atmosphere Instead of focusing on exercise, make it seem as though the activity is a game. Create a playful atmosphere so that your child feels more alive and wants to keep on exercising. If you have more than one child, then it doesn't hurt to create a sporting activity with a game theme.
5. Take your children You don't always get to decide what kind of sports. Invite your children to choose which activity they will participate in. This will add to their spirits the desire that the type of exercise is appropriate. It also trains children to be more creative because they create their own sporting activities.
The benefits of children's sports during the pandemic
Why would children need sports during this pandemic? Surely this is because of the many benefits that such sporting activities can provide. Here are some of the physical benefits for children during the pandemic.
1. Dulling boredom at home 2. Increased resistance 3. Exercising physical strength 4. Balancing metabolism 5. Preventing mental disorders in children during the pandemic